wilson/ryan/grose can provide you with all of your business law needs and can assist you with all manner of business legal issues from the initial start up process through to guidance upon and preparation of complex commercial agreements.
Our team is led by a Queensland Law Society accredited specialist in Business Law.
We represent business organisations of all sizes and industries, from small local businesses to large corporate institutions. They are based throughout Australia as well as internationally, and are made up of companies, financial institutions, professional partnerships and individual entrepreneurs.
We strive to understand your business objectives so as to deliver an integrated approach to problem-solving with innovative and cost-effective planning.
We can assist you with:
- franchising, including preparation of and advice upon franchise agreements and dispute resolution
- purchases and sales of businesses
- contract advice, including supply, distribution, terms of trade, service and loan arrangements
- privacy and information law advice
- guarantee advice
- finance and security advice including personal property securities
- self managed superannuation fund advice
- advice upon trusts and variation / amendment of trust deeds
- transfers of shares and trust transactions
- manufacturing agreements
- intellectual property and licensing
- business disputes