The team at wilson/ryan/grose are here for you when it comes to construction and can assist you with everything from preparing your contracts and sub-contracts, troubleshooting, training, all aspects of litigation as well as preparing and responding to payment claims, schedules and adjudication applications.
Our construction team has a statewide reputation as delivering timely and cost effective results for our clients, whether they be principals, contractors or sub-contractors.
Front-end Services Contract Drafting
- Contracts for any project delivery method
- Supply, Hire, Project Management, Consultancy Agreements
- Modified Australian Standards or project specific agreements.
- Project Negotiation – written and verbal negotiations prior to contract
- Contract administration, project pre-start meetings and assisting project managers, construction managers and contract administrators
- Advice to Superintendents on discrete aspects of project management
- Monitor administration of contracts, review and assist with current claims
Back-end Services Advice
- Advice on issues, prospects, options and recommended courses of action for construction projects
- Preparing and responding to Payment Claims, Payment Schedules and Adjudication Applications under the Building and Construction Industry Payments Act
- Advising, lodging and responding to notices under the Subcontractors Charges Act
- All aspects of litigation in State and Federal jurisdictions including QCAT, Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts and the Federal High Court of Australia
- All aspects of dispute resolution