At wilson/ryan/grose we have a dedicated team who practice solely in the area of Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Estate Administration and Estate and Trust Litigation. Our team is led by a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Succession Law.
From the simplest of estates to the most complex of business succession arrangements, our team focus carefully on the client’s individual needs to ensure their wishes and needs are appropriately addressed.
Not all assets are estate assets and as such, a Will is only one of the requirements for a comprehensive estate plan.
We work with our clients and their advisors to ensure our clients’ assets are secured for their intended beneficiaries in an appropriate and tax effective manner.
At wilson/ryan/grose we provide services and advice in all aspects of estate planning and asset protection, incorporating:
- Enduring and General Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Directives
- Trusts – passing control on death
- Structuring and Planning Strategies
- Asset Protection advice
- Protection for those with Special Needs
- Business Succession Planning
- Protecting assets to avoid claims
- Advising on adequate provision