The team at wilson/ryan/grose have the experience to provide holistic advice to government during infrastructure and major project delivery.
We regularly provide advice to local government, statutory bodies and institutional clients at both the front and back end of major construction projects. This includes assisting with tender preparation and probity, contract drafting and administration and handling claims and disputes under the contract and the Building and Construction Industry Payments Act.
We are a pre-qualified supplier of legal services under the LocalBuy scheme meaning Queensland councils can engage us without need to comply with the tendering requirements of the Local Government Act.
wilson/ryan/grose is also prequalified by the Commonwealth having been appointed to the Australian Government’s Legal Services Multi Use List. Quality Assurance is paramount at wilson/ryan/grose and we have received Quality Assured Supplier status from the State government.
In collaboration with our Construction and Planning & Environment work groups, we may assist in:
- Drafting expression of interests and request for tender documents
- Reviewing tender documentation
- Risk analysis of tender and contract documentation
- Tender negotiation meetings
- Drafting and negotiating changes to tenders
- Drafting probity plans and attending to probity and governance issues
- Advices with respect to the Planning Act, State Development and Public Works Organisation Act, Acquisition of Land Act and other public works legislation