At wilson/ryan/grose, our Intellectual Property team can advise you in relation to a wide range of intellectual property and technology matters. Careful consideration of intellectual property rights is frequently an essential aspect of any business transaction or arrangement.
We can assist you with:
- Application for and management and enforcement of trade mark rights, both in the Australian jurisdiction and internationally;
- Enforcement and application of Copyright laws;
- Confidential information, trade secrets and confidentiality restraints;
- Licensing and sublicensing of intellectual property rights; and
- Agreements for the provision or sale of technology goods and services.