Our Planning and Environment team boast a statewide reputation in the property development Industry. We maintain this reputation by providing the highest quality legal advice to property developers and their consultants.
wilson/ryan/grose has been able to streamline the development process by combining solid working relationships with local government and our legal expertise.
Our dealings with land owners necessitate that we maintain a strong practice in the area of compulsory land acquisitions and related compensation claims.
Our strong and extensive involvement in the property development Industry means that we are well-credentialled to advise on all aspects of Planning and Environment, including:
- Development agreements
- Infrastructure Agreement
- Litigation before the Planning & Environment Court
- Appeals against development refusals and conditions
- Submitter appeals against local government decisions
- General advices under the Sustainable Planning Act and related legislation
- Compulsory acquisitions and compensation claims
- Defence of enforcement actions for development offences