Our experience in property development is lengthy and extensive and we enjoy a state-wide reputation in the industry.
We are able to provide high quality legal advice to property developers and their consultants. We are well positioned to assist a wide range of property developers whether a large, long established developer planning a staged residential estate or a client venturing into property development for the first time with a small scale development.
In consultation with our Planning and Environment team, we can also provide holistic advice in relation to the planning laws and appeals processes in the Planning and Environment court.
- Preparing contracts and disclosure documents
- Drafting complex easement or covenant documents
- Compliance with property specific legislation such as the Property Occupations Act, Land Sales Act and Body Corporate and Community Management Act
- Drafting development specific “off the plan” contracts and special conditions
- Drafting Titles Office forms